Knowledge For Sale - By Sean Michael Paquet

So a fellow writer asked me this question “Why are you giving away all of your knowledge and experience for free? You could make a course and sell it.” 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Let me regale you with my opinion on people who sell knowledge and experience. I feel that ones knowledge and experience are priceless. Therefore I don’t subscribe to buying “Get Rich on Kindle by following My Nine Step Program.” Schemes. I feel that it’s the wrong way to go. I prefer to put my knowledge and experience out there where everyone can benefit from it. I learn about writing and the business behind it everyday. I have a lot of knowledge and experience already when it comes to writing, marketing and promotion. I look at knowledge as more of a free exchange. I give you my knowledge and experience. In return I learn from you also. In my opinion the knowledge and experience I gain daily from readers and other writers far outweighs the amount of money I could make by putting together a program that is usually comprised of 75% common sense and 25% practical application. If people wanna know how to do something in this business just ask. If I don’t know, then chances are I know someone who does. Bottom line...save your money. Most of the get rich quick programs are bullshit anyways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Building in Science Fiction and Fantasy - By Sean Michael Paquet

What is Your Value - by Sean Michael Paquet

A Game of Gods Ebook Promotion - By Sean Michael Paquet