Promotional Venture - By Sean Michael Paquet

Hello everyone! May I please have your attention! In the interest of promotion and to expand my list of faithful readers, I am offering a PDF copy of the FIRST THREE CHAPTERS of “A Game of Gods FREE to everyone who e-mails me.

Here's how it goes:

Send me an e-mail to:
paquetsean@yahoo.com

In the Subject line please copy/paste the following:

A Game of Gods Chapters 1-3.

In the Body of the e-mail, please express your interest in reading the first three chapters.

Limits and boundaries:
This is copy-write material and intellectual property. It is for you, the reader. Not for some hack who wants to steal my idea. I have people and bots all over the internet watching the movement of my book. If it leaks without my knowledge and/or permission I will know within 24 hours exactly who leaked it.

If you like the first three chapters, please e-mail me back and let me know. Perhaps we can come to an arrangement.

As in all things...

Blessed be the Balance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Building in Science Fiction and Fantasy - By Sean Michael Paquet

What is Your Value - by Sean Michael Paquet

The Ressurection