The Ressurection

 Hello everyone. 


So I decided to resurrect The Authors Life Preserver as a means to convey some of my more lengthy posts. So as of two days ago, my first Book "A GAME OF GODS," will have it's updated format and story available for purchase through multiple platforms in both paperback and ebook format. My second book, The Jarl's Shadow, is also at publishing and will be scheduled for release by the end of December. Of course anyone who follows my Facebook Author Page will be in the know about my recent developments as an author and graphic artist. While this will be a short blog post, I will be more active in the near future.

Until then,

Blessed be the Balance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Your Value - by Sean Michael Paquet

World Building in Science Fiction and Fantasy - By Sean Michael Paquet

A Game of Gods Ebook Promotion - By Sean Michael Paquet